Monday, February 1, 2010

Not doing a whole post tonight because it's already 11:35 p.m., and I'm beat.  David got out of the hospital late this morning.  He is really, really happy about that.  I cooked lunch for us, then Tyler and I went to the orphanage this afternoon to see Kolya for a little while.  The temperature is above freezing for a few days, so the snow is beginning to melt and make ice at night, and it's raining during the day. Supposed to rain more tomorrow, then start snowing again Wednesday-Thursday. 

I got to have dinner with the people from the hosting program tonight (steak and soup -- very good), which was really nice.  The doctor from the hosting group came in to talk to David after dinner, so that helped him to feel better about the treatment he's received here.  When she left, he went to bed, and now he is raising the roof with SNORING!  I don't know what I'll do to sleep tonight.  I'm uncomfortable everywhere, so it should be a real trick.

Tomorrow I'm going to the orphanage with the hosting folks.  They are here in Eastern Europe interviewing kids for the upcoming summer program. 

I have to try and get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.