Monday, February 8, 2010

The smoker is home!  Yikes!  Heard nothing with regard to Interpol today.

REMINDER TO SELF TO BE GRATEFUL.  My own words from last week:  I am grateful that I have a God who's stronger than I am, and that He always knows what He's doing even when I don't know what He's doing. He has a plan, and I am a part of it. He has given me His Holy Spirit as a comforter, and He is reliable. God is good all the time.

God is good whether things are going my way, or not.  He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  When things don't seem good for me, it is always the case that it is simply a matter of things not going MY way.  They are, however, going according to his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Thank you, Father, for all that you have done and are continuing to do for me at all times.  I am truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.