Her water broke around 11:30 p.m. central. She's been having contractions for at least a couple of days, so she's really ready for this.
She's going to be such a good little mommy! I hope her son is JUST LIKE HER (grin)
There are a lot of stray dogs around here. One's out there barking right now that sounds just like Sassy (who barks pretty much just to hear herself bark).
Found out that ibuprofen IS indeed available here -- saw a commercial on t.v. for something like "Nuroprofen."
I'll add to the post later, when my grandson arrives! :o)
It's 8:38 a.m. Central. No baby, yet. No contractions all night, so they induced her at 5:30. Contractions since around 6:00...
It's 2:27 p.m, and Lane still has not decided to join the rest of the world. He likes his nice cozy mommy-tummy!
It's 10:27 here, and I'm getting sleeeeeepy. It's snowing right now, but it's supposed to be in the low 40s during the day for the next week - wow! If Lane doesn't hurry up, it won't still be today (here) when he's born. I will be thoroughly confused.
I took a very little nap, but it wasn't undisturbed.
IT'S A BOY!!! DAVID LANE SCHMUCKER HAS ARRIVED!!! 7 pounds, 2 ounces, 20 inches long, beautiful and healthy! Right around 6:15 p.m. CST. Thank you, God!
Now, since it's almost 3 a.m. here, I'm going to try and get some sleep - lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.