Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE, FOLKS!  The prayers are clearly working!  My most awesome and amazing facilitator (who picked me up some popcorn today - can't wait to see her!) called today to say that some Americans got Interpol clearances today -- list to be released TOMORROW!  Let's keep those prayers going up, shall we?!!!!!

Played Bunco and football with Kolya this afternoon, and he drew a nice picture for me with the new markers I brought him.

I went to a local language school this evening to interact with the kids taking classes there.  That was fun, and they were very interested in America and American culture.  The advanced students know our holidays, history, geography, and all sorts of other things.  Their English skills are really amazing.  In fact, some of them were easier to understand than a couple of the teachers.  The teachers have learned British English, so they have Ruski/British accents when they speak it - ha!

I AM SOOOO HOPING AND PRAYING WE ARE ON THAT LIST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.