I have many blanks to fill in, I know; but I've been without internet service for several days. It's already 9 p.m. I've been packing for our trip HOME TOMORROW!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! We finally got his passport on Thursday, an HOUR AND A HALF before our train was to depart. We were able to get his immigrant visa in just one trip to the embassy yesterday! Hooray for the Americans for having A procedure streamlined. Flight leaves here at 1:30 p.m. tomorrow and arrives at JFK at 5:00 p.m. I could not care less whether we get snowed in there! I will be in the good ole U.S. of A! We're supposed to touch down in New Orleans at 11:11 p.m. After claiming our bags and driving home, I should be able to sleep in my own bed, starting around 1:00 a.m. Ahhhhhhhh...
Oh, man -- Kolya just came to me and showed me that he's broken out in an itchy rash. GREAT. Gave him a Benadryl -- hope it works. Gotta run. If I have time to play some catch-up later, I will. For now, let's just be grateful that God continues to work things out for good.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.