Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Time crunch!



Julie sent a text that the baby's room is painted, now.  The nursery is well on its way to being done!  I can't wait to see it!  And I can't wait to see my girls.  We had so much fun when they were here over New Year's!

I'm feeling the time crunch in a heavy-duty way, now.  I have a mile-long list of things that have to be taken care of before I can leave the country for a month.  David and Tyler will return before I do, so that helps.  There are just so many details on my own list!  Getting the dog boarded, paying up all the bills, going to the bank, packing for 3 people (one of whom will start out completely naked, so we're talking about basics, here -- the child needs EVERYTHING from scratch), getting Rosetta Stone software onto my laptop, downloading Skype, making sure I have all the cords for everything from iPods to camcorder and cell phone, Tylenol (& etc.), getting prescriptions for motion sickness and Montezuma's Revenge, and filling out the embassy paperwork, not to mention the everyday stuff like getting Tyler to tennis and school and basketball, making lunches, doing homework, and studying for his Friday tests.  Did I mention that I am also flying to Texas Friday (returning Saturday) for Julie's baby shower?  When David comes to the airport to get me, he's taking us directly to the Superdome for the Saints' playoff game.  Oh, and did I also forget to mention that David is in Atlanta this week until Friday?  That means that I also have to feed the horses and dogs twice a day...

Yikes!  Gotta run!
Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.