I see that it's 2:15 p.m. at home. It's 10:15 p.m. here. I'm tired, and my rear is really hurting. This morning as we were leaving for the hospital, I slipped on the ice on the front steps of the apartment and fell on my tailbone. And I was being careful, too, because my hands were full.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Getting to play with Kolya
Today we finally were able to play with Kolya alone. He kept stopping to just smile at me and give me more hugs -- how sweet it is! He and Tyler took turns drawing a picture with tanks and other battle equipment. Then I showed him a video on the camcorder of one of Tyler's basketball games. He asked whether David could come tomorrow (no, he'll be in the hospital for 5-7 days). Then he wanted to wrestle with Tyler and play chase. Tyler was only too happy to oblige. They played with a couple of Transformers, and that was just about it. I explained to Kolya that I don't know when we will be able to take him home with us, but that it will probably be some time in March, now. This new Interpol background check
requirement is a HUGE disappointment, and was a complete surprise on arrival here. We don't know when David will be able to travel, now. He certainly can't lift any luggage, and won't be much help on the return trip. I probably will be returning with them, anyway, since we don't know how long the Interpol check will take, and then I will have to make a second trip here after all. We just have to see how David's recovery is going next week before we make a final decision on what to do. God is good, though. He will take care of everything, and in His own perfect time.
I see that it's 2:15 p.m. at home. It's 10:15 p.m. here. I'm tired, and my rear is really hurting. This morning as we were leaving for the hospital, I slipped on the ice on the front steps of the apartment and fell on my tailbone. And I was being careful, too, because my hands were full.
I see that it's 2:15 p.m. at home. It's 10:15 p.m. here. I'm tired, and my rear is really hurting. This morning as we were leaving for the hospital, I slipped on the ice on the front steps of the apartment and fell on my tailbone. And I was being careful, too, because my hands were full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.