Well, it's coming down to the wire, here. I've been packing all day today, and -- oh, yeah -- it's no longer today, it's TOMORROW! 1:15 a.m., and I'm headed upstairs to get Tyler's stuff out of the closet to pack. I've done pretty well, so far. I'm starting to calm down a bit -- I guess those prayers I've been asking for (for peace!) are working. It helps that all my clothes, toiletries, and most of the medicines I'm taking are now packed, and all of Kolya's things are packed. I still have some odds and ends to take care of, like iPod charging and such. Also, I haven't yet packed our snack foods -- those can get heavy quickly.
I'm exhausted, so I'm going to cut this short and get to a stopping point so that I can get to bed. I have to take Ruthie to the groomer
tomorrow this morning, then take her to a sweet friend who volunteered to keep her for us while we're gone.
I feel sooo much better than I did this morning! Not so overwhelmed. God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.