Tyler had a 24-hour virus, but is better, now. He stayed up until 10:00 last night finishing up all his make-up work for school! Then, this morning I remembered that he would be having all his tests today instead of Friday because of Grandparents' Day at school. Yikes! We crammed a little on the way to school with spelling and vocabulary, but he's on his own for his reading fluency and math tests. The good news is that he's a smart boy. :o)
Mama and Daddy are coming down today for Grandparents' Day. It's storming pretty badly right now while they're traveling, so they said it is slow going. The storms haven't quite made it here, yet, but certainly they will shortly. We should have a pretty good time visiting. They make for good company. Unfortunately, they will be leaving on Saturday, so it's a short visit. (It's hard for me to understand families who don't get along -- I've been so blessed with an awesome one!)
I had email contact with our adoption agency yesterday. They are supposed to send me some documents and instructions on how to get them filled out SOON, but I'm still waiting... If our paperwork isn't done by the middle-end of November, we won't be able to file until after New Years! grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Oh, yes, patience... I keep forgetting that!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.