Randi received her first PT school acceptance! Hooray! How exciting! Bring 'em on!
Tyler's been sick all day today. :o( He came downstairs at 4 a.m. sick at his stomach and stayed sick that way until 1:30 p.m. He was running a very low-grade fever. He finally held down some jello, then some soup, then more jello. When I checked his temp at 5:45 p.m., it was 102.6! Tylenol brought it down, then later the ibuprofen brought it down some more. Poor little guy had to miss a soccer game tonight. He has felt so miserable that he was even unhappy that he has to miss school again tomorrow. (Yes, he usually wants to miss school. You see, school is stupid because it has math! This kid is known to put the thermometer on a lightbulb or under hot water to try and trick me into letting him stay home.)
Go, Saints! What a fun game that was! Saints 48 Giants 27
Our ladies Bible study is really good again this fall. We're doing Beth Moore's study on Daniel. Her studies are so good at getting us into the Word. I love the challenge.
I keep thinking about Kolya and how the adoption process seems to be bogging down. I suppose having him home by Christmas was a pretty lofty goal, anyway. The paperwork is just a pain, and it seems like it will never be completely done. Just when I was thinking we were probably about finished, more requirements. At the same time, I know I should be grateful that there is so little paperwork required as compared to our first adoption! I mean, truly very little paperwork.
My neck is sore tonight for some reason. I'll be signing off, now. G'night.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.