Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's a boy!


It's a boy! Julie and David went for the ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby today, and it's a healthy little boy! Exciting! I can't wait to see the DVD and go shopping with Julie for baby stuff - yea! We'll be going to Six Flags next weekend (Oct 10th), so I'll be up there with them soon.
The Christmas hosting photolist is posted online, and our Kolya's not included. :o(

The only thing I can figure is that they expect our adoption to be so close to being finalized that it would be silly to include him. I don't know. COULD IT BE THAT WE WILL HAVE HIM HOME FOR CHRISTMAS???? WOW!!! What if?
People keep telling me that we will get our INS approval letter long before INS says they will send it. That's really the biggest holdup, I'm pretty sure. Once we have that letter, we should be really close to being finished with our foreign program dossier. We have our fingerprint appointment on October 13, then we just have to sit and wait for the approval letter to come.
TTFN -- "ta ta for now," says Tigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.