We had a 3rd S.A.T. meeting at Nick's school today. It was a pretty good meeting. Everyone's still convinced that he is a very smart boy, full of mischief, yet sweet, and sometimes (particularly in ESL) lazy. He continues to try and get away with as little work as possible, gets out of his seat constantly, and minds other people's business a LOT. His reading capability has come really far, really fast! He has started taking AR tests, and has passed all of them, so far.
Tyler is gearing up for his first set of real "exams" at school next week. Hope he does well!
Tyler and I went to Tyler for Lane's first birthday party this weekend -- really cute. Julie made him an amazing rocking-horse cake. I'll post pics when I get them onto the computer. Lane is definitely a combo-kid: looks just like both parents. Good genes, though, so it's no wonder he's so handsome! Randi and Zack went up for the party, too, but had to leave early to go do school stuff. :o(
The New Horizons group is back from their interview trip, and will be putting up the photolisting for summer hosting very soon! I just LOVE looking at those pics and reading about all the kids! I like to pick out a few each week to pray for specifically during the waiting period. Russia has shut down hosting programs for now! (adoption still allowed, but not hosting) So sad!
-------------------
My sweet grandson, Lane, after his birthday party. February 2011.
Nick's 1st Gotcha Day
Nick's Gotcha Day Party
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.