...since I've posted to the blog! Wow, how time really does fly! Since February, we've had our first Gotcha Day celebration, been through another soccer season, and we're almost finished with another baseball season. Nick has come soooooo far! He was given the Most Improved Student award by his teacher at the end of the school year! Yahoo! He did work hard, albeit with quite a bit of arm-twisting and a ban on weekday sports by Mom. I'm the meanest mom in the world, you know... I am tough on the boys, but I just have such high expectations of them. We finally were able to get a clinicial diagnosis of ADHD for Nick, and we now have his medication working pretty well. This child who could not add and subtract 2-digit numbers a year ago ended the year doing on-level (5th grade) math. As I type this, he is on the iPad looking up how to build a remote-control airplane.
Tyler also did well in school this year, taking exams for the first time. His lowest exam grade for the last 9 weeks of school was a 91, so his studying really paid off! Now that soccer is over, and baseball is finishing up next week, he can go back to tennis (which is a true love for him).
-----------------
Camping trip over Spring Break. David's telling the boys a "scary" story.
PALS!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.