Monday, December 13, 2010

U.S. Citizens

I am officially declaring October 7 to be "Citizenship Day" at our home!  I've just realized/discovered that Tyler and Nick each became U.S. citizens on the SAME DAY, five years apart (2005, 2010)!  How cool!  We'll do something just a little special and patriotic on that day from now on.  I knew the dates were close, but while fixing up my next year's calendar, I thought I'd pull out their certificates and check the dates on them, and voila!  They're the same day!

Tyler had a good day yesterday.  He was able to go to the Saints game with a friend who had sideline passes!  Tracy Porter shook his hand and gave him one of his gloves!  He was very excited about that.  Oh, and we were of course at the game, too.  And the Saints won!

Nick was singing the other morning (not unusual - just the songs change), and came out with, "We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy To You!"  cute!

 Here's this year's Christmas card pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.