Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Seriously!

It was 24 degrees when we woke up this morning.  BRRRRR!  Nick was already up and dressed, and when I lay next to Tyler to wake him up, Nick crawled back into the bed with us.  I told the boys how cold it was, and Nick said, "Twenty-four degrees?  Are you seriously?"  lol

Then when we were sitting in carline waiting for the school grounds to open, I discovered that Nick had left his math homework paper in David's car last night.  I was fussing at him about it (because I had to fuss at him again for the same thing being done previously), and he decided to pull his ole poor-pitiful-me trick.  He actually said to me, "In Ukraine my grandmother made a document that says that I have a bad memory."  ha!  I did let him know that excuses won't fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.