Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still Catching Up...

I have wonderful news for anyone wanting to make this capital city their wedding destination trip!  See photo:

The final apartment in the capital was a little bit stupid.  There was no washing machine, and there was no toilet in the bathroom with the shower.  Of the four apartments, it also had the most uncomfortable bed.  No coffee pot, and no toaster.  But by far the worst thing about it was that it didn't have a self-starting stovetop, and I had no matches.  It was the only one of the four apartments that had an oven, but I of course could not light it.  Just use the microwave, one might sneer.  Oh, nay, nay!  The microwave was shooting sparks inside as if I had put something metal in it!  Jeez!  Guess, what -- I just didn't cook anything.  My plan was to pop the last of the popcorn that my most awesome facilitator had brought me, but noooooooooooooooo...!  I KNOW it was slim-pickins for apartments because of the presidential inauguration, blah blah blah, but it doesn't make one any happier at the time, now, does it??? lol!  Oh, and it was $50 per night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.