Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kolya wanted to play tennis, so he started with a group clinic on Tuesday, and loved it!  Now he wants to do the Thursday group, as well.  He's very athletic, which is a good thing in our household; but I'm afraid I'm creating another monster.  Tyler plays golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, football, and soccer.  Oh, and he's doing track team at school.  At the moment, it's just tennis, golf, and track for Tyler, and tennis for Kolya, but baseball evaluations are coming on Saturday morning, so I don't know how we'll end up figuring out how and when to do stuff.  I'm having to adjust our schedules fluidly, because every day is different.  Tyler's still very young, and I've been encouraging him to play anything he wants so that he can figure out what he's good at and enjoys.  Back in the fall, he did have to choose between soccer and football, and he chose soccer.  this year he says he wants to play football, but I'm not sure he realizes yet that he won't be playing soccer if he does.  It's gettting to that point, now, I'm afraid:  he's going to have to choose between sports that he loves, and I hate that for him, but it's just the way life is...

The good news is that yesterday evening the boys got TOGETHER to play tennis in the barn - yea!  I have to go work on my Bible study, now, since we meet tonight and my homework's not done.

By the way, Randi was just accepted to TWU (Texas Women's University)!  Way to go, Baby Girl!  I think she may choose TWU, now, over UTMB, but shhhhhhhhh, I don't want to unduly influence her to choose the higher-rated school, or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.