AND STILL WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT OUR TRAVEL DATES...
WOW -- Did you see the Saints take care of the Patriots??? I LOVE Monday Night Football! The Dome was soooo loud -- way too much fun to be had on a school night - ha! I took a 3 hour nap after I took Tyler to school this morning (I NEVER do that). Of course, now it's 1:30 a.m., and I have just now gotten sleepy...
Chance of sleet/snow overnight Friday. Too crazy -- it snowed last year, so it's not supposed to snow again this year - ha! We have brunch reservations for Reindeer Romp at Annadele's Plantation on Saturday. It should be fun, and hopefully the weather will be nice, even if it's cold. They will have reindeer and Santa there, and activities for kids. I'm hoping that Tyler will like the reindeer so much that he won't think it's lame to go do this, especially since Remy will be with us. He's always trying to impress Remy, and since Remy's older, well, you just never know...
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.