WOO-HOO! I Fed-Ex'ed our last documents to the adoption agency today! Our foreign program dossier should be complete, now! We may find out in the next 2-3 weeks when we'll be traveling overseas to try and bring Kolya home. That means I need to make sure I finish all my Christmas shopping in the next couple of weeks, and gather up all the things we'll need while in the other country. There will be some more paperwork that we'll have to do, but none as complicated or time-consuming to gather as the stuff for the other government. In fact, I think I've already gathered most of what we'll need.
Randi has another PT school interview this week! Tyler's finishing up with soccer, and starting basketball. We had soccer practice tonight, we have our first basketball practice tomorrow night, and a soccer game Thursday night. Here's hoping it's our last soccer game 'til spring! We're ready to move on to the next sport.
Go Cowboys! Go Saints! We had a good time at the Saints game Sunday. Since David was out of town Sunday, Tyler and I took a friend of Tyler's with us for the first time. There's a cool place in the Dome where we can go throw the football around before the game and at halftime, so the boys really enjoyed that. By the time we got settled in at home Sunday night, it was 9:00 when I was able to start watching the Cowboys-Eagles game. I fell asleep shortly after the 3rd quarter began. On Monday morning, I tried to avoid the results of the game until I had time to finish watching it. I almost made it, then David sent me a text to say good morning -- and "how 'bout those Cowboys!" ugh! He, of course, could not believe that I didn't stay up for the game. I tried, really I did!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.