Welcome to my blog!
When I was a little girl, Mama and Daddy one day asked me in exasperated fashion, "Why do you have to talk so much?" My response was, of course, "Because I have so much to say!" Well, here I am -- 40 years later -- and I still have so much to say!
I'm new at this blogging stuff. Never tried it before, so I don't know how it's going to come together and what it's going to look like. I decided to do this instead of real journaling for our possible upcoming adoption process. Hopefully, I will take the time to keep this updated and fill everybody in on what's going on in our lives.
We are the Beard family: David, Stephanie, and Tyler. We have lots of extended family members, too, who are very important to us, and who may be mentioned here from time to time. David and I each have two awesome grown daughters, three of whom are married: J1 is married to B, J2 is married to M, J3 is married to D, and R1 is a single young chick. J1 & B have a son, R2, who is 11. J2 and M have two girls, B, who is 9, and J4 is 5. J3 and D have one on the way, which means that I'll be a Nana sometime around March 3! That leaves R1, our baby girl, age 21, and Tyler, our baby boy, age 8. David has two sisters, and I have 3 sisters. Neither of us has brothers. We have several really cool nieces and nephews, too. And, of course, my Mama and Daddy are still sitting by on pins and needles hoping that I'll call more often and tell them what all I have to say.
Follow along. I hope everyone finds a blessing somewhere in all this!
Stephanie
When I was a little girl, Mama and Daddy one day asked me in exasperated fashion, "Why do you have to talk so much?" My response was, of course, "Because I have so much to say!" Well, here I am -- 40 years later -- and I still have so much to say!
I'm new at this blogging stuff. Never tried it before, so I don't know how it's going to come together and what it's going to look like. I decided to do this instead of real journaling for our possible upcoming adoption process. Hopefully, I will take the time to keep this updated and fill everybody in on what's going on in our lives.
We are the Beard family: David, Stephanie, and Tyler. We have lots of extended family members, too, who are very important to us, and who may be mentioned here from time to time. David and I each have two awesome grown daughters, three of whom are married: J1 is married to B, J2 is married to M, J3 is married to D, and R1 is a single young chick. J1 & B have a son, R2, who is 11. J2 and M have two girls, B, who is 9, and J4 is 5. J3 and D have one on the way, which means that I'll be a Nana sometime around March 3! That leaves R1, our baby girl, age 21, and Tyler, our baby boy, age 8. David has two sisters, and I have 3 sisters. Neither of us has brothers. We have several really cool nieces and nephews, too. And, of course, my Mama and Daddy are still sitting by on pins and needles hoping that I'll call more often and tell them what all I have to say.
Follow along. I hope everyone finds a blessing somewhere in all this!
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.